Monday, January 16, 2012

I am not the best at keeping up with my blog and other pages. I enjoy the writing part of the business so much better than all the computer side of the business, but I promise to keep you all updated on all the wonderful changes that are coming for us this year. Thanks all the wonderful couples and families I met last year and all of you that sent pictures. Some of which you will see on my pages such as the few you see on this blog thanks to Ashley Koch-Hartman and Beth Ferrigno and their photographers and many other couples. I just received a card from Kelly Royston of her and her husband on their wedding day. It is always nice to see how each of you celebrate your big days and sometimes how my work is displayed at your weddings.
New pictures of my work are being taken by a great friend, (David, that loves photography and takes amazing photos) in the next few weeks to put on here and all the other web sites LMM Calligraphy is using such as Wedding Alert, Wedding Wire, and the Wedding Bee to name a few. So check them out in the next month or so to see my new pictures. You will also be seeing my posts on sites such as Etsy and others like it. Look for me on Facebook with many more photos from different events that you all have sent and that I have posted. I promise to keep you all updated on all the wonderful new things I have planned for LMM Calligraphy in 2012.
Feel free to contact me for handwritten samples, questions, comments or anything else you might think of. My schedule is starting to book up for the year so please contact me to hold your date as soon as you can if you are interested. When booking, please keep in mind that it takes a few weeks for each project. It will be wonderful to meet many more wonderful people this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I began painting murals under the name Logan's Magical Murals, named for my nephew, about 12 years ago. At California State University I studied Elementary Art Education where I took many art classes and learned the basics of calligraphy. Calligraphy was a hobby for me until a friend asked me to do the invitations for her wedding. She was very pleased with how they turned out, recommended me to other brides, and LMM Calligraphy became a business. She just celebrated her 10th anniversary this past year. I offer a variety of services including invitations, place cards, and save the dates. All my work is handwritten. I am only as limited as your imagination so tell me what you want and I will make it "magical".

Place card samples

Place card samples

Italic Sample

Italic Sample

Invitation sample with th zip seperated

Invitation sample with th zip seperated

Invitation sample

Invitation sample

Place card sample

Place card sample
 Wedding Giveaways | Wedding Contests | Wedding Vendors | Wedding Ideas

Followers

Decidio: Party, Event, and Wedding Planning Resource.***Featured Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Invitations listed in the Decidio Wedding and Party Directory***
Pittsburgh Caterers . Pittsburgh Photographer . Pittsburgh Disc Jockey . Pittsburgh Florist . Pittsburgh Videographer . Pittsburgh Limousine . Pittsburgh Party Rental .Pittsburgh Banquet Rooms

Wed Alert

Your Wedding Planning Just Got Easier!

Follow me on Twitter